Purchase Request Form
The Library values your suggestion for purchase as we continue to build our collection.
- Each library cardholder may submit up to five suggestions a month.
- The Library is only able to order items that are within three months of publication. Items suggested more than three months in advance of publication or not yet available from our suppliers will not be considered for purchase.
- In some cases, the Library may opt to borrow an item rather than purchase it. This is especially true for out-of-print or outdated items.
- If the Library purchases your suggestion, you will be placed on the list to receive the item once it is available. If you do not wish it to be held, please note that and the reason why in the “other information” section of the form.
- Electronic books (ebooks) are purchased through the MoLib2Go consortium and suggestions for those must be made directly to them at https://molib2go.overdrive.com/. Search for the desired title and, if it is not found, click the link to add titles the library doesn’t own.
- Please allow three weeks for your suggestion to be reviewed.
Click here for a Genre or Subject specific request form
Click here for a Title specific request form (title information is required)